Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Felir - Protection Paladin. (declined)

4 posters

Go down

[H] Felir - Protection Paladin. (declined) Empty [H] Felir - Protection Paladin. (declined)

Post  Felir Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:45 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name:

Callum James Martin.

B. Age and gender:

18 and unsure.

C. Location:

Brighton, best city eu.

D. Tell us something about yourself:

I once hit three pigs with one angry bird.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server:

Twisting Nether

B. Character name:

Felir

C. Race and class:

Blood Elf and Paladin

D. Number of days played (/played):

28 days 9 hours and 13 minutes

E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?:

Inscription and Herbalism.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s):

Slaystation
Respect Ma Authoritah
Perseverance

B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):

Slaystation: I raided a few times and I didn't enjoy the atmosphere - it felt like more of a chore to raid rather than something fun. This is not my playstyle.

Respect Ma Authoritah: I was promised a main raiding spot in their core team but I was not allowed to join, it kind of disheartened me as I helped the guild achieve their Heroic Spine/Madness kill by raid leading on my first raid with them.

Perseverance: I was the Co-GM of this guild and the other GM just slacked, he was the nicest guy alive and we're still friends, but he just wasn't GM material, he lacked a firm hand to slacking members, he didn't know how to handle dispute between members and he just wasn't very interested in leading.

C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?:

I'm pretty damn active and have been for eight years, expect 100% attendance, loyalty and a fun raider.

D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm:

19:30-23:30

E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:

Oh man, incoming a very, very long list -

Vanilla -

Zul'Gurub: Cleared.

Ahn'Qiraj 20: Cleared.

Molten Core: Cleared.

Upper Blackrock Spire: Cleared.

Ahn'Qiraj 40: Cleared up to Twins. (Oh dear God, do not get me started on my pre-pubescent rage on this boss.)

Blackwing Lair: Cleared. (I remember killing Nefarian on my Orc Warrior as Fury and pulling 300 dps. Oh wow, that was amazing.)

Naxxramas: Never touched it.

The Burning Crusade -

Karazhan: Cleared.

Tempest Keep: Cleared upto Kael'thas.

Serpentshine Cavern: Cleared upto Vashj.

Mount Hyjal: Cleared.

Black Temple: Cleared.

Sunwell Plateau: Cleared upto M'uru.

Wrath of the Lich King -

Vault of Archavon: Cleared

Naxxramas 10 and 25: Cleared.

Eye of Eternity 10 and 25: Cleared.

Obsidian Sanctum 10 and 25: Cleared with 3 Drakes. (Back when it was hard)

Ulduar 10 and 25: Cleared. (Got Firefighter on 10 man back when it was hard, pretty sure it was Realm First too, I was proud of that, did most 10 and 25 man achievements back then.)

Trial of the Crusader 10 and 25: Cleared. (I never bothered with Grand Crusade, I slacked off here - didn't enjoy the tier.)

Icecrown Citadel 10 and 25: Cleared. (Had Realm First 25 man heroic Deathbringer Saurfang AND I've gone and made a mess.)

Ruby Sanctum 10 and 25: Cleared. (With Heroic 10 or 25 man, I can't actually remember. Wrath was a blur.)

Cataclysm -

Blackwing Descent: 4/6 Heroic PRE-Nerf. 6/6 Heroic Post-Nerf.

Throne of the Four Winds: 1/2 Heroic Post-Nerf.

Bastion of Twilight: 3/5 Heroic Pre-Nerf. 5/5 Heroic Post-Nerf.

Firelands: 4/7 Heroic Pre-Nerf. 6/7 Post-Nerf.

Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic. I can't even remember what I did pre and post nerf. I know I got Savior and Spine down post nerf though.

Mists of Pandaria -

Mogu'shan Vaults - 4/6 Normal.

Heart of Fear - 1/6 Normal.

Terrace of Endless Springs - 0/4 Normal.

Yeah, my progress in Mists hasn't been too amazing, but I want to progress and I want to achieve in the game, I love raiding and it's always been a passion in WoW for me, even back when I was like 10 or 11.
I enjoy the thought of playing with 9 other people around Europe and sharing progression with them, be it wipes or kills - it's always worth it at the end.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection:

AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor 3.00 GHZ.
8GB RAM.
64-bit Operating System.
Basically, constant 60fps Ultra whilst raiding, rarely screen tear.

Internet connection/speed (Sorry, I was downloading shit via torrents, with WoW open and Skype while doing this speedtest.):

It wouldn't let me post a speedtest result? But - 28ms, 30mbps download and 9mbps upload.

B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?:

Not at all.

C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?:

I do indeed and I can speak English pretty fluently the last time I checked.

D. Describe your UI, which addons are used?

I'm currently in the process of redoing my UI, I can post a screenshot IF needed but I'll try describe it to the best of my capacity.

DeadlyBossMods
Skada/Recount
Bartender
AtlasLoot
Prat
_NPCScan

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?:

I believe joining a new guild is fundamental within World of Warcraft as the one of the games biggest selling point is the social aspect, meeting new people and raiding with new people is always fun. I want to stay loyal and dedicated to a core team for the rest of this expansion and perhaps for even next expansion. I love progressing through bosses, be it wipes or kills.

B. Why should we pick you over someone else?:

I'm loyal, I run my own numbers on my gear, I play well with others, I'm incredibly social, I'm always prepared, punctual and I'm very adaptable to new tactics and general boss fights. (My old guild were trying on Stone Guard and 9/10 died and from like 12%? I soloed the rest of it.)
I also have a very, very geared Retribution off spec where I pull around 170k burst and 70k sustained damage.

C. Is there anything you would like to add?:

I'm applying with my friend Crabshanked, who is an excellent mage - I met him since I've been playing on Twisting Nether and the guy has been nothing but sheer awesome, introducing me to his "clique" of friends in World of Warcraft and ALWAYS topping damage meters.

D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?:

I heard about you through the realm forums. (Yes, people still read them.)

E. Now tell us a joke:

Jimmy Savile: Went from Top of the Pops and ended up Popping the Tots.

Felir

Back to top Go down

[H] Felir - Protection Paladin. (declined) Empty Re: [H] Felir - Protection Paladin. (declined)

Post  idcfa Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Soz m8 we are currently full on tanks but tnx for the appl anyway . Cheers

idcfa

Back to top Go down

[H] Felir - Protection Paladin. (declined) Empty Re: [H] Felir - Protection Paladin. (declined)

Post  Felir Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:53 pm

idcfa wrote:Soz m8 we are currently full on tanks but tnx for the appl anyway . Cheers

That's a shame. How about a Holy Paladin/Retribution Paladin?

Felir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dufrane Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:38 am

WHY U NO PLAY SHAMAN AND MONK?! ლ( o_oლ)

Dufrane
Admin

https://insidiousguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Currently we can't fit you in our roster good luck finding a new home mate.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down