Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Protection paladin] Ophidian

3 posters

Go down

[Protection paladin] Ophidian Empty [Protection paladin] Ophidian

Post  Ophidian Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:53 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Josh
B. Age and gender: 18 male
C. Location: Belgium
D. Tell us something about yourself: i'm an IT student at college who likes to game in his free time.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisted nether
B. Character name: Ophidïan
C. Race and class: Blood elf Paladin
D. Number of days played (/played): 78 days
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Alchemy 600 / jewelcrafting 600

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Renegade Legion / reborn glory
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): the server kind off died and i switched realm
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: a 95% raid activity. I will only leave out when i have a personal issue
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: that's no problem for me
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
Ulduar full hard mode
Icc 10m hc
bwd, Tot4W & BoT Normal 10m normal clear
Firelands heroic 10m clear
Dragon soul heroic 10m clear
MV Normal clear
HoF 4/6
ToES 1/4

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: 4.2ghz with intel Quad core processor 8gb Ram
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: A rooter reset around 20:30 sometimes
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: yes
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used?
Elvui, Dbm, Recount, RSA & Omen treath meter are the most important one for the raiding
the other addons are more likely just personal

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: a beloved guild that that i can call a home, where i can get a laugh but some serious raiding aswell
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: i am a real dedicated & social gamer who always tries to keep doing better. i love to help guildmembers in need and i'm always up to do something.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: like you see i've been slacking on the progress since MoP but the realm started to die and the only good guilds were purely hungarian.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?:
E. Now tell us a joke:
A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk.
Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?" "Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."

Ophidian

Back to top Go down

[Protection paladin] Ophidian Empty Re: [Protection paladin] Ophidian

Post  Alexferguson Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Thanks for application will get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  idcfa Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Hey tnx for the appl it seems pretty good and atm we need tank so we gonna contact u soon .

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Currently we can't fit you in our roster good luck finding a new home mate.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down