Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection Paladin application

2 posters

Go down

Protection Paladin application Empty Protection Paladin application

Post  Rakna Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:51 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Tim
B. Age and gender: 17 male
C. Location: Belgium
D. Tell us something about yourself: A sportive guy who likes to be around people and have some fun, in the WoW world this translates into a want to progress attitude where I'm serious when I need to be. I still go to school in order to get my degree Smile

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether EU
B. Character name: Rakna
C. Race and class: Blood Elf Paladin
D. Number of days played (/played): ~60 days played
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?:
Mining and Blacksmithing and of course they are both maxed out.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Sentiment
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Our guild started to fall apart after we did some heroic progression in Dragon Soul, we got to 4/8 heroic and people whom we geared up started leaving. we recuited new people around the clock, geared them up and they also left. Needless to say this was a huge pain in the ass and our guild leader was sick of it and decided it was time to move on. So I took a long break from WoW and now I'm back, ready to raid.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I'm active on a daily basis, always researching my class and spec and how to improve it. I'm currently going the standard and easy tankadin (hit>expertise>mastery>stamina>haste) but I'm thinking of switching to a more haste based rotation and gear. I will change this asap if it's a requirement. You can expect a 99% attendance on all required raids.
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.00pm at Monday and Thursday: I can raid between 07.00pm - 23.30pm (even 00.00 if it's necessary)
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: Started playing since a bit before icc came out, mostly pugged my way through icc, cleared fully on normal 10 man. Raided alot in cataclysm, progressed some heroics in bwd and bot, progressed alot in Firelands and Dragon Soul, did everything multiple times on heroic besides Raggy and in Dragon Soul we got to 4/8 hc before we disbanded.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: intel dual core processor @ 2.94 Ghz
4 gb RAM
always have around 25 - 30 ms both home and world, never have connection issues (once or twice per year because of works on the cable or other rare circumstances)
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: The occasional random dc once every month or two, but rarely during the evening.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: I have two headsets (one backup) both with a working microphone and functioning speakers so I will be able to hear and communicate myself. I speak and understand English perfectly, I have ventrilo, mumble and Teamspeak 3 installed on my computer.
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? I mostly use addons that make some things easier but also addons for my ui, these are all of them:
-DBM
-NPC scan
-Gatherer
-MSBT
-Omen Threat Meter
-Recount
-Tukui (thanks to Tukui my UI looks clean and organised, would recommend this addon to everyone)
-OmniCC

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: I don't want a hardcore raiding guild since it's usually very stressful and I still want to have some spare time for my studies, ... So I would like a casual raiding guild with a solid core for progressing at a normal rate. Insidious looks perfect for that.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: I think I can bring solidity to the table, I'm always well on time, prepared, do my research on bosses and play my class and spec to the fullest, whichever class or spec that may be. I don't want to let anybody down, including myself.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: I'm still slightly gearing up since I started playing again about two weeks ago, I currently have and aquipped itemlvl of 486 everything gemmed and enchanted of course. I put alot of time and effort into gearing, reforging and gemming to the fullest of my potential. I hope this wont scare you off.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: I just did some research on guild on the internet, and I talked for 5 minutes to Georgebest for some additional information.
E. Now tell us a joke:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Rakna on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Rakna

Back to top Go down

Protection Paladin application Empty Re: Protection Paladin application

Post  Alexferguson Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:34 am

Thanks for application will get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Currently we can't fit you in our roster good luck finding a new home mate.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down