Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiggoros Protection Warrior Application

3 posters

Go down

Chiggoros Protection Warrior Application Empty Chiggoros Protection Warrior Application

Post  Chiggoros Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:52 am

) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Craig
B. Age and gender: 22 Male
C. Location: United Kingdom
D. Tell us something about yourself: Professional Web Designer, and have been playing wow since vanilla beta

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisted Nether
B. Character name: Chiggoros
C. Race and class: Pandarian Warrior
D. Number of days played (/played): 49 days
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Power levelling Enchanting and Engineering

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Raptum Wipe, Theory
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): In Wipe Theory (Draenor EU), The gm got a girlfriend and his loyaltys changed there for no longer playing wow forcing the guild to a disband, in raptum the raid days were clashing with my work schedule there for forcing me to take a seat and giving my spot to back up tank.a 95% ra
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: Since having a new job from home, im pretty much on 70% of the time and i can promise 100% raid attendance.
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: Yes, these times suit me down the ground
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
Ulduar: 14/14
ICC: 12/12HC
BWD: 6/6HC
Tot4W: 2/2HC
BOT: 5/5HC sinestra was belated until firelands times.
Firelands: 7/7HC
Dragon Soul: 8/8HC 5%
MSV: 5/6HC with 4% wipe on Will Of The Emporer Being Best Attempt.
HoF 6/6
ToES 4/4

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: As a web designer my computer is always kept upto date with technology, currently running an i5 Processor 16GB Ram, 2GB Graphics Card.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: Havnt DC'd all year.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: yes
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used?
ELV UI (Sleek and Clean)
DBM (Boss Mods)
Omen (Threat)
Raid CD (So i can keep track of what the raid has available during heavy damage phases)

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: The raid times suit my schedule and ive known Benasaurus for a longtime now and he says nothing but good things Smile
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: Im a reliable tank with a good history of raid experience and raidleading will always give 100% during raids and always vocal on vent
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: Yes you can see past progression on my other tanks at
Elviryn@Khadgar (Although this is resto as of MOP)
Zier@Khadgar
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: Benasaurus.
E. Now tell us a joke: You know you play wow to much when your microwave Dings and you automatically say GZ Very Happy

Chiggoros

Back to top Go down

Chiggoros Protection Warrior Application Empty Re: Chiggoros Protection Warrior Application

Post  Alexferguson Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Thanks for application.Just tiny issue is gear since atm were doing only heroics.Also you need to level up those professions we are casual guild but believe me we want every raider to be optimized for a raid.Anyway we will get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Chiggoros Protection Warrior Application Empty Re: Chiggoros Protection Warrior Application

Post  idcfa Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Hey m8 tnx for appl that made . Look decent and ur exp looks good and as alex wrote up there maybe the problem will be ur gear but will see. Gonna contact u soon cya Razz

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiggoros Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 pm

In regards to the gear I can see the problem although I am waiting for Wednesday to try my look in LFR before I make purchases of BOEs so by Wednesday gear will no longer be an issue and would be ready to raid heroic content by Thursday. Professions will be completed before the day is out... as you can see I wrote the application relatively late so wanted to catch some Z's Smile look forward to hearing from you

Chiggoros

Chiggoros

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:11 am

Trial granted hope you stick to ur word see you Thursday with profession and some new shiny gear Smile.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down