Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afkinorgri - [DPS] - [Warrior]

2 posters

Go down

Afkinorgri - [DPS] - [Warrior] Empty Afkinorgri - [DPS] - [Warrior]

Post  afkinorgri Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: seso
B. Age and gender: 21 - Male
C. Location: Belgium
D. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a student, first year Social science. I work 4 days/week and the rest of the time I spend online.
I still live with my parents and have a cat. I'm of middle eastern descent

2) YOUR CHARACTER

name: Afkinorgri
Realm: Twisting nether
Race/class: ORC warrior
(/played): 27 days
professions: ENG/BS both maxed.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): da voodoo shuffle
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Guild disbanded after people leaving realm.
C. Attendance you can expect from me: 100%, I work 3 days/week till 21:00 + saturday, I can choose my own days so Ill just plan my schedule so I dont have work on those days that we raid.

E. PVE EXP:

Vanilla WoW:none
TBC:none
WotLK: Pre wrath: none
Wrath: pre 3.3 nothing worth mentioning just casual raiding
Wrath 3.3: Healed as resto druid and downed all of 25 HC ICC but sindra and LK before the gm gquit, I think it was around the 15% buff and got glory of the ICC 10.
Cataclysm: none
MOP:
MSV hc 10 cleared
HOF: only LFR (since I joined an active realm Ill change that soon with pugs)
TOES: only LFR (since I joined an active realm Ill change that soon with pugs)
ToT: 8/12 Normal

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. computer spec: Built my pc in January, its a solid gaming build and I have a very good connection.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: once every 3 full moons.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Positives ! I shout out cds unless I'm told not to as well like skull or cry.
D. UI? I keep my ui clean so I have a clear vision of what goes on on my screen. addons include omen recount dbm tellmewhen bartender etc.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: Because I am looking for a guild that has the potential to progress.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: With me you'll have a very dedicated raider, the kinda guy that you want in your raids. I will not be discouraged by wipes and can play all night if needed.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: Ill write something at the end.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: trade chat, I just transferred over from outland so I don't now anyone here yet.
E. Now tell us a joke:
Question: How many rogues are needed to kill a paladin?

Answer: Two. One to attack him, and one to wait for him at the INN.

Some more info if you would like to know more about my situation.
I realize it is a long read but if you would like to know more, here it is.

How I got hooked up on WoW.

I started playing WoW around 3.1 I was completely new to WoW. my previous gaming experience had been hundreds of hours on the game called Runescape a free browser based RPG . When I got into wow I was shocked by how good the game was and played as much as I could... throughout 3.1 to 3.3 I had been in a social raiding guild, it was casual and fun but I wanted more, I had been playing a mage. I had started leveling a druid on alliance side and made the switch of mains when I noticed that playing a healer was much more desirable. I was able to do my weekly pugs and I had found yet another social guild to raid with and experience content.

The Start of my short lived journey.

When a RL friend asked me if I wanted to start raiding seriously I said yes as I had been missing the excitement and been slowly getting bored of playing on a casual level and wanted to achieve something, set goals for myself and experience the thrill of downing a boss after wiping on it for days. He said his guild was looking for a resto druid and they had good progress on icc 25 hc.

I applied and was accepted, I transferred to my friend and new guild and immediately started raiding. For the first time I experienced a raid that knew what it was doing, everyone doing what they were supposed to do and a strong voice on vent that was leading the combined effort of the raid. I was not too bad and immediately after noticing my potential was asked to be part of our 10 man HC team as well. On the 1st of may 2010 we had achieved glory of the icc raider 10 man. That was the best feeling I had ever had playing wow.

Shortly after that the GM quit because of personal reasons and the guild split up. That was the end of my short lived career as a serious raider.

After Wrath.

I decided to stick around but nothing good came and slowly lost interest in wow, I started playing League of Legends and have been ever since with over 4k games played and triple gold in all 3 brackets at the end of s2. When cata hit I played for a month and got to 85 and froze my account yet again..I was sceptical to get back into wow after MOP hit but when s2 ended in league of legends I was looking for a new challenge and picked up wow.

My current situation.

So here I am today. I rolled a fresh warrior got from 1 to 90, leveled up my professions and started gearing up. I want to pick up raiding in a very competitive setting. I know I have the ability and mindset to do so. Needless to say Ive been gearing up since I hit 90. which was around a couple months ago

As mentioned before I started out on Outland Horde, It is a hell there, it took me weeks to find a guild that was willing to trial me, I joined one called ''the voodoo shuffle'' just before 5.2 hit, undergeared and with no exp in the content. I was happy they wanted to trial me but it was short lived, people left because outland horde is pretty much dead and the gm could not get any raids going so he left for another realm as well the day before 5.2.

I tried to apply to some other guilds during 5.2 but could not find any, that is when I saw someone trying to organise a pug with 1 raid/week for ToT. Since horde side was dead I whispered him and even though I was not geared for ToT he gave me an invite and said just to do my best. my dps was very bad but I was able to do what was asked of me and was invited next week. This pug went on for 3 weeks and we killed Primordius. We could not find anyone willing to join us after that so we decided it was time to move to another realm, I transferred here yesterday and so I apply to you now.
afkinorgri
afkinorgri

Back to top Go down

Afkinorgri - [DPS] - [Warrior] Empty Re: Afkinorgri - [DPS] - [Warrior]

Post  Alexferguson Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:17 am

Very good looking application.You didn't answer question D there is exact raid witch we raid its Monday and Thursday so you would know exact days witch you don't have to be at work .Anyway gear seems fine only one thing bugs me about you.Seems like you get bored way to fast in this game whats your motivation to play exactly this expansion and how do you get bored so fast coz tbh only thing you actually did in wow is raiding in icc for while i guess.Anyway everything looks good on paper will talk with officers and get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  afkinorgri Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:44 am

Thanks for reading through my application.

I will answer the question again, from Monday till Friday I have to work 3 days of my choosing.
If we raid Monday and Thursday I will tell my boss that I will not work on those days so I can raid.
If it ever changes, I can change accordingly so I can raid whenever you need me.
Time is no concern to me, like I said as well I can raid all night.

I don't quit because I get bored of the game, it has always been because of my guild not wanting to continue or splitting apart. I value my guild above everything else in the game, friends you get attached too, the feeling of wanting to progress as group.... If I play with a guild for months or years and suddenly the GM decides to stop or move and the guild stops working or people split or w/e and the Guild stops existing I will lose motivation to keep playing.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
afkinorgri
afkinorgri

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Currently we can't fit you in our roster good luck finding a new home mate.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down