Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care - Fury Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Care - Fury Warrior Empty Care - Fury Warrior

Post  Carewow Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:08 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Dale

B. Age and gender: Male, 22

C. Location: England

D. Tell us something about yourself:
I work and live with my girlfriend. We both love to play games and that's what we do for our spare time together.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether

B. Character name: Care

C. Race and class: Orc Warrior

D. Number of days played (/played): 221 days.

E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?:
I have Blacksmithing and Engineering, both are at 600.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Sub Rosa, SlayStation, Licentia Proeliator.

B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):

[Sub Rosa]
I was in Sub Rosa through Wrath of the Lich King up until Firelands in Cataclysm I was the main tank, raid leader and website creator. After Firelands I stopped playing WoW so I left the guild which later disbanded.

[SlayStation]
SlayStation was the guild I joined for Mists to get some serious progress in. Unfortunately after transferring to the server a couple of weeks after joining SlayStation the officers and GM stopped logging on to raid so I left the guild due to inactivity.

[Licentia Proeliator]
I joined Licentia Proeliator after leaving SlayStation. I joined as a trial but unfortunately I had to change my ISP which meant I was offline for a couple of weeks during my trial period. When I returned they offered me a place as a raider as I still passed my trial even though I was offline for most of it. Unfortunately I couldn't accept the position due to their raiding schedule clashing with my hours at work every so often.

C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?:
I'm very active and you can expect 100% attendance from me going by the two days listed on wowprogress (Thursday and Monday). I will be online most other evenings and throughout the day.

D. We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.00pm at Monday and Thursday:
I can raid all evening on both of these days.

E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:

[Vanilla]
I cleared all of MC and BWL playing as a Resto Shaman

[TBC]
I cleared all of the content from Karazhan up to SSC and TK as a Holy Paladin. I then rolled back to my shaman and cleared MH and BT as an Enhancement Shaman.

[WotLK]
I re-rolled my Warrior at the end of TBC. The first tier of WotLK I got Realm only Immortal, Glory of the Raider and Sarth three Drakes on 10 and 25man. The guild then progressed onto Ulduar where we cleared the raid on normal with all realm firsts.
We later took a step back from serious raiding due a few members needing time off for University Studies.
ToC came out and we got Realm Second Anub'Arak 50 attempts on 25man Heroic; it should have been realm first but the guild behind us fluked their attempts on a new reset. We were so confident the 50 attempts were ours we didn't raid on that wednesday. The guild who got it left a public apology on the forum to us saying how lucky they were.
I cleared ICC on normal with all realm firsts. Then went and cleared 11/12 HC ICC as realm second.

[Cataclysm]
Played casually for the first tier. Progressed into Firelands seriously as a 10man guild where we got Realm First Ragnaros Heroic and EU top 60~ Glory of the Firelands Raider. Stopped playing and returned late in Mists.

[Mists]
Played casually for the first tier and then cleared 12/12 on normal the week after release. 1/13 HC the week after but the guild died.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection:
Intel i5 2500k @ 3.3GHz
8GB RAM
GTX670
Dell U2713HM @ 2560x1440
Samsung 840 256GB SSD

B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?:
I do not no, unless my girlfriend accidentally starts to download a game without realizing and we both sit there wondering why the internet has gone so slow for her to alt-tab and go "oops.." and I facedesk at her

C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?:
I can yes.

D. Describe your UI, which addons are used?
I create my own UI and have done since vanilla.

oUF with my own oUF layout.
rFilter for aura tracking
rActionBarStyler for actionbars

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?:
I'm looking for a guild that doesn't raid most of the week due to work and spending time with my girlfriend. Insidious seems to have plenty to offer for a guild that has very few hours of raiding a week.

B. Why should we pick you over someone else?:
I have many years experience in hardcore raiding. I will perform to the top of my ability every raid and I will perform and act professionally. I will be very social in the guild and I am online most days for other events whether it's PvP, Scenarios, LFR fun raids and such.

C. Is there anything you would like to add?:
I also have a level 90 Warlock here on Twisting Nether that I have recently started to gear up. I've been 90 for a couple of days and sitting at 475. Nearly able to get into the ToT LFR.

I also have a 90 Paladin, Shaman and Druid on Al'akir if there's any cross realm groups that need a healer.[/color]

D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?:
I found the guild through wowprogress but unfortunately there is nobody that can vouch for me.

E. Now tell us a joke:
There was an old chap who had a speech impediment and one day he was out to buy a few items.

First of all he went to the bakers shop to buy a bun for his burger. He walked in and said "Can I have a bum?" The baker replied with: "You mean a bun?". Yes the man said. So he bought his bun and went to the hardware store.

He had a leak at home so he needed to buy a bucket. He went into the store and asked a member of staff: "Do you know where I can get a fucket?" The member of staff looked startled and replied with "Do you mean a bucket?" The man said yes, bought a bucket and then went off to buy a clock.

Whilst in the clock store he said to the clerk behind the desk "Can I have that cock?" The clerk looked startled and said "I hope you mean that clock!" The man nodded, bought his clock and off he went on his way.

Whilst walking home he was approached by another old fellow who asked if he had the time. He responded with "Sure, If you could just hold my bum and fucket whilst I just get my cock out."

Carewow

Back to top Go down

Care - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Care - Fury Warrior

Post  idcfa Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Hello as i see ur appl looks nice but our raid days are thursday and sunday from now on . Can u raid on that days ? If u can contact any of our officers for Inv Razz cya around Cheers

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Carewow Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:57 am

idcfa wrote:our raid days are thursday and sunday from now on . Can u raid on that days ?

I am still able to raid on both those days. (:

Carewow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down