Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krimar Combat/Assassination Rogue (declined)

3 posters

Go down

Krimar Combat/Assassination Rogue (declined) Empty Krimar Combat/Assassination Rogue (declined)

Post  Krimar Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:12 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Dominic Beith
B. Age and gender: 16 and male
C. Location: England
D. Tell us something about yourself: Im a 16 year old student who loves to have a good joke around friends. I started playing wow around 4 years ago now (started young!) and now its certainly part of my life!

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting-Nether
B. Character name: Krimar
C. Race and class: Forsaken Rogue
D. Number of days played (/played): 78 says 15 hours
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: I Currently Have Jewelcrafting at max and engineering which im in the process of leveling (425)

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): BlackLight
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Not good 25 man raiding
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I am on most days and you can guarantee that i will turn up to raids 98% of the time unless im on holiday
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm: 7:30-23:00 (i can maybe have 1-2 attempts past 23:00)
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: None, only really started playing in 4.3, with only 7/8hc down in dragon soul due to low populated server

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: amd quad core; amd radeon 7770 1gb graphics card; 3tb hardrive - good internet conection (with o2)
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: nope
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: yes

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?:I would like to excell and help progress in the guild with my raiding style, and boost dps on all bosses where i can
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: I have a great play style that will not hinder any progress in the guild. I would like to mention i am also a friendly character
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: Nope
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: I heard through a trade post, no one can vow for me
E. Now tell us a joke:

Q. How much does a polar bear weigh?

A. I don’t know

R. Neither do I but it broke the ice

Krimar

Back to top Go down

Krimar Combat/Assassination Rogue (declined) Empty Re: Krimar Combat/Assassination Rogue (declined)

Post  Alexferguson Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:24 am

Hello mate currently we have a trial rogue in our squad.However we will consider your application.I have few things popping in me mind looking at your gear.Why did u choose agility+mastery gem on your boots.Also u have few green gems if you get accepted you need to fix that asap.Also a noobish question why rog's are using gems with haste.Other then that application seems cool nice joke btw.Good luck with application mate we will get back to you soon us possible cheers.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Krimar Combat/Assassination Rogue (declined) Empty Re: Krimar Combat/Assassination Rogue (declined)

Post  Krimar Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:32 am

Sure, and the boot gem is only temporary, i would normally use agility+haste. Rogues use haste in gems as it increases there attack speed and haste is one of rogue's main stat for reforging (Agility > Expertise (7.5%) > Melee Hit (7.5%) > Haste > Mastery > Crit). and the gems will be fixed very soon.

Thanks for the fast reply, Krimar

Krimar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dufrane Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:04 am

"B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Not good 25 man raiding"

Expand more.

"C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I am on most days and you can guarantee that i will turn up to raids 98% of the time unless im on holiday "

So your saying you will probably be at most of the raids?

"E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: None, only really started playing in 4.3, with only 7/8hc down in dragon soul due to low populated server"

So you've been raiding for 1 year. How do you think you'll cope with people who have been raiding since UBRS? Will you have the right attitude and level of skill required?

Dufrane
Admin

https://insidiousguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krimar Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 am

the skill of all the players were vastly varied so 1 week we would down spirit kings, other weeks we wouldn't' down him at all, it wasn't consistent.

Yes i will be at most of the raids

i will cope as well as any other raider, just getting on with the tactics and boosting damage when i can. I think i have the attitude required to cope with all situation, i can think fast on my feet, and recover from any slips i make, and i do think i have the required skill level to be able to raid with much more experienced players

Krimar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dufrane Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 am

Sorry we've decided to decline your app. We're looking for more experienced players.

Good luck in finding a guild.

Dufrane
Admin

https://insidiousguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down