Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourmi - Rogue - Combat

3 posters

Go down

Fourmi - Rogue - Combat Empty Fourmi - Rogue - Combat

Post  Fourmi Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:09 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Samuel
B. Age and gender: 24, male
C. Location: Sweden
D. Tell us something about yourself: I have a keen sense of humor and sarcasm (though I’m careful not to offend anyone), I’m also a student in business administration and is into WoW and anime.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Fourmi
C. Race and class: Goblin Rogue
D. Number of days played (/played): 196 days, I would rather not know tbh Smile.
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Leatherworking and Engineering, maxed.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Mojo Madness (Auchindoun), Raid Glory (Silvermoon).

B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): I was a raid leader in a Swedish guild called Mojo Madness on Auchindoun during DS, we cleared everything on normal when people quit showing up for raids and the guild broke apart from that when my GM didn’t have the energy to recruit additional members. Previous to writing this application I was in a guild called Raid Glory on Silvermoon which I was very patient with but I recently decided enough is enough. Raid members didn’t show up prepared with knowledge of fights, pots, food etc, and that ruins much of the fun unfortunately.

C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I’m actually very active outside raids as well so a 100% attendance for raids is what can expect from me.
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: I only have lectures during the day so none of those hours is a problem for me.

E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: I started out during Wotlk actually, at the time when the TotC raid came out. And throughout that expansion I only pugged. I don’t remember how much heroic content I cleared. Cataclysm was something like 13/14 on normal I believe and then I pugged 6/8 of the hc encounters in ds.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.4GHz, GeForce GTX660TI, 8Gb RAM.

B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: Not that I’ve come across, only problems has been server side on rare occasions.

C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Ofc, not a problem for me.

D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? Roguepowerbars, dbm, bartender, shadowedunitframes, simplecombopoints, kuinameplates. I try to keep my UI clean and effective, filtering out unnecessary information that is not relevant to my role in a raid.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: As I’m new to this realm I checked up on possible guilds that are recruiting on the realm forum and I found a post about you guys having a spot open for a rogue. You also seem to expect that people that come prepared for raids which I assume is reflected on the members of your team.

B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: As I’m determined to push the heroic content and always come prepared I don’t think you will be disappointed!

C. Is there anything you would like to add?: My experience isn’t up to par with your guys current progression, but don’t get worried about that because I’m very confident of my skills as a player and I’m certain that I won’t be a burden to you if you guys would give me a chance. I also have a good understanding of the current raid encounters.

D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: The realm forum as previous stated above. I don’t happen to know anyone within the guild.

E. Now tell us a joke: What kind of cats like to go bowling? Alley cats. (bad attempt I know).

Thank you for taking the time to read this, appreciated! Smile

/Fourmi

Fourmi

Back to top Go down

Fourmi - Rogue - Combat Empty Re: Fourmi - Rogue - Combat

Post  idcfa Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:22 am

Hey m8 and thanks for the appl. We will inform u as soon as posible when every officer check ur appl . Cya soon Razz

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Hey Samuel nice to see you putted some effort in your application.Now only minus i see is not only your current progress but also your previous but if you keep your word " I’m very confident of my skills as a player and I’m certain that I won’t be a burden to you if you guys would give me a chance" then you will fit our roster perfectly .Till Monday evening you will hear from us thanks for time you put in your application again.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  idcfa Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:03 am

Soz m8 appl decline tnx for apply and gl with finding guild . Cya

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down