Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

resto shaman apply

2 posters

Go down

resto shaman apply Empty resto shaman apply

Post  carefishh Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:34 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Anthony a
B. Age and gender: 24 Male
C. Location: Belguim
D. Tell us something about yourself:t's important for me to give you a good view of who I am. I am a very social person. I can preform under presure and even though I get angry I have no problems pushing my ego aside and do what has to be done. Take chill pill carefishh. I don't like being sitout but if i'm sit out it's for a reason. I can deal with. I know my class inside out. I hope I can help u guys with raiding,

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting nether
B. Character name: carefishh
C. Race and class: pandaren shaman
D. Number of days played (/played): 214 days
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Jc and potmaster/ get really strong stats from them,

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): if played in cruel intentsion, but we stopped after killing some bosses msv, becose lack of players, so i stopped for a wile and joined some friend guild as social just to have some fun, now i wanne come back again and raid!

B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): died
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: 100%..I expect the guild to lay the rules and the players to execute them. I think your guild is a good example of what I think a guild should be.
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: yes ofc great days and time's
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
started playing in the beginning of Vanilla. I played my undeath mage . I wanted to be a undeath because all my friends were Orc's Taurens. I like to be different. After dinging 60 I joined a PvE Raid guild. I did some ZG and MC but I was benched a lot. We had a big guild and tbh I wasn't the best dps on the server . In Tbc I decided to do things different. I joined my friends guild. Ended up reading // testing everything there is to know about mage's. then i got hacked! my char was gone etc... so I lvl'd a warrior. I was able to join <Showtime> A good guild at the time. They needed me as tank so I rolled tank with them. We ended up killing 6 bosses in BT and 5/5 MH when the Guild Master transfered. I spent the rest of my TBC time pvping and watching my friends progress in Sunwell. In Wotlk I created my own Guild. Naxx went down after 2 weeks I joined Oracle to kill Sarth 3d I became a officer there and I enjoyed my raid time there untill ICC hit us. then i joined cruel intentsions. i moved to twisting nether, clearing all wolkt contents on hardmode's/hc, on my shaman and warrior..

Vanilla
ZG :: Killed 3 bosses
MC :: Killed 4 bosses

TBC
Kara :: Cleared
Gruul + Maggy :: Cleared
ZA :: Cleared
SSC :: Cleared
TK : Cleared
MH :: Cleared
BT :: 6/9 killed
Sunwell :: 0 killed

Wotlk
Naxx :: Cleared (failed on immortality on Kel /sigh
Malygos :: Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum :: Sarth + 3d Cleared
Ulduar :: Cleared
TOTC :: 5/5 HC10 25/4
ICC :: 12/12 HC 25
RS :: Halion 25/down

Cata.
Bot :: clear hc
Bd :: clear hc
4w :: clear hc
Ds :: clear hc pre nerf

Panda.
Msv :: clear normal 3hc
Hof :: clear normal
Toes :: 4/4 first elite,
Tot :: 3/12 slacking becose i have no raiding guild,

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: really stable pc 105 fps
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: never have dc problems
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: yes i do i love to talk
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? im using elvui,with some random addons,dbm,recount,argopuller,cd timers,

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: im just looking for a new home
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: verry social player,up for joke's,big focus on raids, i bine a raidleader aswell,knowing the game on a high lvl
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: What a Face <3
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: random search Suspect
E. Now tell us a joke: im Leader of method

carefishh

Back to top Go down

resto shaman apply Empty Re: resto shaman apply

Post  Alexferguson Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:15 am

Thanks for application will get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:21 pm

I saw you joined Cadre. If your still interested in our guild contact Georgebest.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down