Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Druid

Go down

Resto Druid Empty Resto Druid

Post  Zorix Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:38 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Jakob
B. Age and gender: 19, male
C. Location: Sweden
D. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a gamer, i'm a lover, and i'm a worker.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Ragnaros (atm)
B. Character name: Zorix
C. Race and class: Wargen Druid
D. Number of days played (/played): 125 days.
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: I got Enchanting and Jewelcrafting, thay both are maxed (600).

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Latest is "Dont Stahp Me Now", in cata it was Abnormal Consequenses, and some more between.
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): I'm in to more sirious encounter and don't want to be stuck on normals because of people lacking the intrest to get better.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: You can count 99% activity on the raids from me, and otherwise my activity is when i got some extra time.
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm: i can raid between 18.30-24.00. (06.30-pm-12.00 pm)
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
I'v been in every encounter since WotLK.
- Naxxramas10 and 25 man, Ulduar hard modes, Trial of the grand crusade 10 and 25 man, Icecrown (HC)
- Bastion of Twilight (HC), Blackwing Descent(HC), Firelands (HC)

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: I siresly know nothing about computers, but the one i got fot 40 fps+ and my internet is never a problem.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: No, i don't.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Yes i do.
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? I use Grid, Deadly bossmode, recount, bartender, and some other addons. My ui is suted for raiding pourpous.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: What i have heard from you sounds good. You seem to be in the same position as me, raid two times a week but you want the raids to be very sirious. You want to have fun enjoing the game aswell as i do Smile
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: Your asnwer on wow forum was more personal then the others, got intrested.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: I'm on a other server, will change whenever you need me and the guild runs are redy to go Smile
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: I have been talking to Georgebeast.
E. Now tell us a joke: I was going to write the best application ever... but i got high Wink

Zorix

Back to top Go down