Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Kurojii - Resto Druid) + (Ruudax - DK Tank)

2 posters

Go down

(Kurojii - Resto Druid) + (Ruudax - DK Tank) Empty (Kurojii - Resto Druid) + (Ruudax - DK Tank)

Post  Kurojii Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Brad
B. Age and gender: 20 Male
C. Location: United Kingdom
D. Tell us something about yourself: I am currently a student at university studying Computer Games Technology which focuses on the construction and development of the technology used to make video games.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Kurojii
B2. Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Kurojii/advanced
C. Race and class: Troll Druid
D. Number of days played (/played): 3
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: None yet but I plan on having Blacksmithing and Tailoring and to max them both.

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Ruudax
b]B2. Armory:[/b] eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ruudax/advanced
C. Race and class: Orc Death Knight
D. Number of days played (/played): 160
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Blacksmithing and Engineering, both of which are max level.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Lucky Seven - Auchindoun
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Guild turned social after some struggles throughout MoP and with me starting university I also had less time to raid (was doing 4 days a week). So with the guild becoming social I decided to leave and find a more populated realm where I would have better chance at find a 1-3 raid day a week guild.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I play everyday, my old guilds raid hours where too demanding in that they left little to no room for work or a life outside of the game. But I have no problem keeping 100% attendance with your raid times.
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: Monday I can raid from 07:00pm till 12:00pm and on Thursday I can raid all day from 05:30pm (No university on Friday so raid all night baby). All them times are server time.
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
Vanilla: Didn't play during this time.
TBC: Didn't play during this time.
WotLK: ICC 12/12 HC, all the other raids where cleared when they was outdated content but I have done every heroic mode of this expansion.
Cata: T11 13/13 HC, FL 7/7 HC, DS 8/8 HC.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: Windows 7 64bit, Intel i5 2500K @ 3.30Ghz, 8GB RAM, Radeon HD 6670, 16mb Internet Download.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: None what so ever.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: I have a headset and have no issues speaking to other guild members, I'm a very friendly person (quickly shifts eyes left and right a few times).
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? I use Elvui and have it positioned so that my Unit-Frames and action bars are out of the way at the bottom center of the screen. I also use grid and have it set up differently for my DK and druid, for my DK its in the top left as to keep the mid of my screen clear so that I can see what the hell I'm tanking. Where as for my druid its positioned above my Unit-Frames so that I pay attention to the fight and still play whack a mole. Of course I the good old trusty DBM.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: I'm looking for a guild that knows it's important to have a life outside of WoW and thus has a limited raid schedule ( 1-3 days ), but is also extremely social and when it does come to raiding is ready to get down to business.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: I feel as though I have alot of experience in the raiding environment and would be a great benefit to your raiding roster, hardworking, devoted, and focused are a few traits that I like to see in fellow raiders and thus hope that you may find them in me.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: Yes, I had a chat to Idcfa in game prior to making this application in order to explain my situation, but it is probably more clear if I type it up for you all to read.

Basically my DK Ruudax has been my main for 3 years, I have also always been a tank during that 3 year period. With my guild disbanding I have decided to try a new perspective on the game and to switch my main, as I am sure you can probably tell from this application I plan on Kurojii being my main as a Resto Druid. Now Kurojii is not yet max level, his currently 50% through level 85. I have asked Idcfa is it possible that he discuss with the officer team the possibility of me tanking for you on my DK until my Resto Druid is raid ready.

Now please note that I am applying for a healer position on Resto Druid and not for my DK, if you are looking for a permanent tank I am unfortunately not your guy as I will be switching mains once my druid is 90 and treating my DK as an alt.

D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: Heard about you through trade chat and then did some research on wowprogress for you, unfortunately I am new to the realm and have no one who can vouch for me.
E. Now tell us a joke: A man cheats on his girlfriend named Lorraine with a girl named Clearly.

Suddenly, Lorraine died.

At the funeral, the man stands up and sings, "I can see Clearly now, Lorraine is gone."

Last edited by Kurojii on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added armory links.)

Kurojii

Back to top Go down

(Kurojii - Resto Druid) + (Ruudax - DK Tank) Empty Re: (Kurojii - Resto Druid) + (Ruudax - DK Tank)

Post  Alexferguson Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Hello mate.Thanks for applying to insidious.At this moment we can fit a healer or a tank have to discuss it with the officers your situation and get it back to you.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

(Kurojii - Resto Druid) + (Ruudax - DK Tank) Empty Re: (Kurojii - Resto Druid) + (Ruudax - DK Tank)

Post  Kurojii Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 am

Cheers pal Smile

Kurojii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down