Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto druid

3 posters

Go down

Resto druid  Empty Resto druid

Post  thanne Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:00 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Steve
22 Male
United Kingdom
Masters Student - Msc Digital Forensics

2) YOUR CHARACTER

Twisting Nether
Thanne
Troll Druid
839 days played on druid (+ have a mage played predominantly through TBC at 391 days played
600 Mining
600 JC

1950 arena rated both feral and resto.
Main spec: Resto
Offspec: Moonkin
Offspec : Feral (nearly complete)

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Betrayal (Terenas EU)
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild: Decided a pvp server as horde would make a huge change to the game coming from pve alliance. No idea why i didnt start or make the switch to horde as late as i did!
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I Play almost everyday usually from early evening to late nights or generally all the through the day.
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 5pm-3am:
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
WoW: Cleared (MC, bwl, aq40 and up to horseman in naxx)
TBC: Cleared (GL, TK, SSC, MH, BT)
WOTLK Cleared ((Ulduar except algalon) all up to and including LK)

4) HARDWARE & UI

50mb fibre optic, 1tb HDD sata, 4gig ram, 3.2QuadCore, Zotac 260 GT Nvidia Gfx, corsair Watercooled.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: (Never!)
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: (Headset + mic) (TS3, vent, mumble, raidcall got them all)
D. Bartender, Miks, Frozen hud, grid, badkitty, (gladius), naturs cast bar, Deadly boss mods / Bigwigs.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: After a raiding guild that offers stability, somewhere i can be used and to allow me to complete raid content and play with a nice group of people who also want to progress.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: I dont mess around, not a huge ego, not elietest, i realise rome wasn't built in a day and wont be hopping to the next guild offering me shiny peices.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: Should my application be unsuccessful i wish you guys all the best.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: Trade chat advertisement. Had a chat with the promoter and here i am Smile. I am quite big on the pvp scene and will no doubt have arena'd with some players but no one specifically can vouch!
E. Now tell us a joke: Doctor to Dumb Blonde
Well Miss, I've discovered your problem - you are pregnant!
Oh! Is it mine?

thanks for reading and all the best.

thanne

Back to top Go down

Resto druid  Empty Re: Resto druid

Post  Alexferguson Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Hello steve thanks for application.Alot of play time me friend . Now i have few small questions are you on this server sinse armory shows you are still on Terenas - A. Server: Twisting Nether.Also we don't judge for the gear when we take people we are looking for previous experience and seems you have plenty however atm gear is factor more or less.If your on this server gimme shout Georgebest .

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  idcfa Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Nice appl bro . And y if u can contact with us ingame so we can check ur armory will be nice coz u are still not on TN(server) tnx .

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down