Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teven - resto/boomkin dr00d

2 posters

Go down

Teven - resto/boomkin dr00d Empty Teven - resto/boomkin dr00d

Post  Teven Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:59 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Jake
B. Age and gender: 25 dude
C. Location: Israel
D. Tell us something about yourself: 2nd year student for Electrical Engineering, married, gamer. what else? Smile

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Teven (wanted to add link to armory, but im not allowed. sowwy Shocked )
C. Race and class: Troll Druid
D. Number of days played (/played): 57d 12h 30m
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Enchanting/Alchemy maxed out of course.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Jim Beam Tribute Team on Al'akir
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): weak progress + server transfer
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: i can raid 2-3 times a week, but i also play outside raiding hours when im not in college Razz
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: usually all.
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: i've started playing a month before Wotlk came out. so my raiding exp will be every content since naxx (wotlk).

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection:
Processor: intel core i5-2400
4gm ram
graphic card: gforce 450 gts
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: no
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: yes to both.
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? bartener for easy keybinds,tidynameplates,dbm,decursive,omnicc,omen,moveanything. got some more, but they are less important.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: looks solid guild with raiding days that suits me.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: cuz im the best resto druid among all those i've met, yet.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: nop
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: saw your spam in trade.
E. Now tell us a joke: a rabbi and a minister walks into a bar...

Teven

Back to top Go down

Teven - resto/boomkin dr00d Empty Re: Teven - resto/boomkin dr00d

Post  Alexferguson Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:08 am

Thanks for application will get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down