Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doobz- Guardian Druid offspec Feral

2 posters

Go down

Doobz- Guardian Druid offspec Feral Empty Doobz- Guardian Druid offspec Feral

Post  Doobz Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:16 am

) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Renaldo
B. Age and gender: 21, Male.
C. Location: South Africa
D. Tell us something about yourself: I am currently studying Actuarial Science in my honours year (Fourth year in SA) and I enjoy sport and gaming in every capacity.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Doobz
C. Race and class: Tauren Druid
D. Number of days played (/played): 66 Days on my main (this char) and a further 67 days on my warrior Doobaba located on Lightbringer EU realm.
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?:Leatherworking and Skinning and they are maxed out.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Imperial (Lightbringer EU), Forbidden Salvation/Cygni (Lightbringer/Twisting Nether)
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Imperial was disbanded after raid leader quit wow and FS/Cygni transferred to Twisting Nether due to Lightbringer being a terrible horde server to raid on but did not survive as half our raid team stopped raiding (not an exaggeration ).
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I am active and you can expect a near 100% attendance from me.
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm: I can raid anytime between 18:00 onward daily to be honest.
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: I only started raiding at the begining of WoTLK so I will show progress from there on.

Naxx 7/15 Normal, Ulduar 14/14 Normal (Algalon was killed at later stage), Trial of the Crusader 5/5 Normal 4/5 Heroic, ICC 12/12 Normal 4/12 Heroic, Ruby Sanctum 1/1 Normal,

BWD Cleared, BoT Cleared, TFW Cleared, Firelands 6/7 Normal 1/7 heroic, Dragon Soul 8/8 Normal 8/8 heroic with 25% debuff.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: Core i3 3.1GHz with 4GB RAM and a nVidia GTS450 which runs WoW like a dream on full graphics, running a 2Mb internet connection which is slow by European standards but it is stable and that's what counts in gaming .
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: Nope never have pretty stable connection and PC.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Yes I do.
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? I use the standard Blizz raid frames with Dominos, DBM, Recount, MSBT, Droodfocus (very nice for tanking). Those are the addons relevant to raiding that I use but Recount is hidden during combat because I don't see the point of it during a fight.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: I would like to join your guild because I get the feeling that you guys know how to raid and also your recruitment process seems to be very comprehensive which is the sign of a good raiding guild most of the time.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?.I know my class very well and am patient when it comes to progress raiding.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: Nothing on my side just like to thank the officer team for reading and considering my application and I hope to hear from you soon.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: I initially found out about Insidious in Trade channel where upon I had a extensive conversation with Idcfa.
E. Now tell us a joke: How many men does it take to change a toilet paper roll?... Nobody knows it's never been done .

Doobz

Back to top Go down

Doobz- Guardian Druid offspec Feral Empty Re: Doobz- Guardian Druid offspec Feral

Post  Alexferguson Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Thanks for application will get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Doobz- Guardian Druid offspec Feral Empty Re: Doobz- Guardian Druid offspec Feral

Post  Doobz Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:09 pm

I noticed you recruited a tank yesterday, I would be more than willing to go Feral mainspec as I am skilled in both specs and from what I can see you could really use the melee

Doobz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 am

Contact Goergebest ingame for little chat cheers.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down