Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wawei - prot paladin

2 posters

Go down

Wawei - prot paladin Empty Wawei - prot paladin

Post  wawel Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:02 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Chris
B. Age and gender: 28, male
C. Location: Poland
D. Tell us something about yourself: I am IT technican who just love to play games.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: TN - EU
B. Character name: Wawei
C. Race and class: Blood Elf, Paladin
D. Number of days played (/played): 148 days
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Engeenering, Inscription

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s):
TBC: Overdoses ( maghteridon ), Mind Blast ( maghteridon ), SoS ( maghteridon ), Cata/MoP: Arcania ( maghteridon ), Swobu ( TN- EU )

B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):
We merged with audacity and i was accepted as a tank ( but couldn't make it due to hours that did not fit me at all ). SWOBU that I stayed in for over 1,5 year was a social raiding guild and I am proud that i was part of it when we transfered into TN from Maghteridon server and was maybe not top tier competitive guild but still with resonable progress.

C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?:
100%. I am very active and always looking for an opportunity to raid so i would never forgive myself if I didn't show up for an event.

D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm:
5pm-11,30pm or even later as i dont mind staying a bit longer if I see that we got boss on 5%. Its kill and I want to be part of that kill.

E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
-Vanila: ZG (with more raids that i can not give any proof as i was playing on private server back then )
-TBC: Kara, full ZA, SSC 4/6, TK 2/4, Gruul, Magy lair, BT 7/9, MH 3/5
-WOTLK: Didn't play
-Cata: BoT: full normal with 2 hc later in cata all inc Sinestra, BWD: full normal with all hc except Nefarian, FL: 5/7 hc, DS: 8/8 hc. We migrated here durning T12 from a server where it took 45 min to pug BH10 ( ye it is possible ) and was rly hard to get proper folks to clear anything.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection:
Phenom II X4 3,5 Ghz, Radeon 6870, 6GB DDR2, Windows 7. 8Mb internet.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?:
No.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?:
Yes.
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used?

My UI: there should be a print screen here but i am not allowed to paste it as a new member.

I got like 30+ addons but ones that rly matters are: Elvui, DBM, Omen, WakeSpam, Recount, Tidy Plates, TargetCharms.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?:
I did 1 raid with you in ToES and i rly liked what I saw: fast learning guys focused on clearing contnent and willing to improve and develop new playstyle/tactics. Also seeing that ppl in raid was not making same mistakes ( it also counts to me ) all over again was nice.

B. Why should we pick you over someone else?:
I offer you stable filler for a spot you are missing. I always bring mature attitude and team player spirit that is so important durning a raid with many wipes. I know when to pop my CDs/trinkets/raid cds so you will get good player in your group not just a punching bag for a boss.

C. Is there anything you would like to add?:
I also got 484 ilvl enhancement shaman that is blowing up recount and rdy to clear all current normal content. Raiding on my guardian druid too and say whatever you want but imho druids are atm lowest tier tanks so I don't pick it as i rly feel the difference when i tank on my pala and druid.

shaman: Menelo
druid: Kloszardo

I also understand that i don't have HoF progress that matching your but tbh I couldnt get any kills if like 2-3 healers was caught in tornados durning 2nd phase on 2nd boss ( I killed it on my shaman with pugs anyway with like 2 wipes ).

D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?:
I just did a raid with you and I saw one of you advertising your recruitement on /2 so I decided to apply as I simply enjoyed that raid.

E. Now tell us a joke:

The wife thought her husband has been worrying about what the neighbors will think for too long‭!
She says,‭ "‬I'm going to strip off all my clothes and mow‭ ‬the lawn naked.‭ ‬Then what would the neighbors think‭?"
He says,‭" ‬They'd think I married you for your money.‭"

edit: some missing " 's" etc.

Last edited by wawel on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total

wawel

Back to top Go down

Wawei - prot paladin Empty Re: Wawei - prot paladin

Post  idcfa Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:25 am

Hey m8 impresive appl will get u answear as soon as posible ay Razz Cheers

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Wawei - prot paladin Empty Re: Wawei - prot paladin

Post  idcfa Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 am