Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbowcake - paladin - healer

2 posters

Go down

Rainbowcake - paladin - healer Empty Rainbowcake - paladin - healer

Post  Rainbowfruit Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:29 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Alex (prefered to be called Rainbow or Angelus rather than my real name Razz)
B. Age and gender: 23 and male!
C. Location: Sweden
D. Tell us something about yourself: Don't know what it is but I generally don't like sharing, not cuz I'm not social but it's because when I play WoW I want to avoid any possible conversations about my life, which is what I try to get away from when I logon Razz Summary tho is that I live with my gf, we both study at uni and doing fine, all spare time I have I play games, not just wow, but ps3, xbox360 and other pc games. Just love games basically.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Rainbowcake
C. Race and class: Belf Pally
D. Number of days played (/played): In total it's nearly a year.
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: BS and Engineering, both maxed ofc!

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): No guilds that matter much tbh, in previous expansions I raided hardcore and got some achievements to prove it.
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Disbands, shift in priorities, stuff like that.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: The very best in both areas.
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.00pm at Monday and Thursday: All of them, and any possible extensions.
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: Not much in vanilla, everything else I've done, and when they were active aswell, for example naxx when it was only naxx and not naxx when I was in full icc gear.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: Recently bought parts and assembled my own comp, 680nvidia card for example, 100mbit download and 6upload.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: Does happen once a month, pretty random, otherwise it's steady.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Yes I speek weri goud engrish
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? Elvui, recount, postal, DBM, that's about it, Elvui takes care of mostly everything.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: I've been in plenty of guilds that raid 4 days a week and notice that most often they progress longer on stuff than necessary, so I would like to find a guild that raids fewer days but with better skill in general, and it seems you do.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: Can't give a good answer to that honestly Oo
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: Not anything I can think of right now Razz
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: I spoke to Georgebest for info and cleared some stuff with him, but I don't know anyone in your guild.
E. Now tell us a joke: Why can't you hear a Pteradactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Cuz the P is silent.

Rainbowfruit

Back to top Go down

Rainbowcake - paladin - healer Empty Re: Rainbowcake - paladin - healer

Post  Alexferguson Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 pm

We spoke few times in-game contact Georgebest trial granted.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down