Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vetelä - Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Vetelä - Holy Paladin Empty Vetelä - Holy Paladin

Post  Vetelä Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Jesse
B. Age and gender: 19, Male
C. Location: Finland
D. Tell us something about yourself: I do nothing atm, going to start school again in March, I like drinking and messing around. WoW isn't a big part of my life but I still enjoy playing it.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: EU-Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Vetelä
C. Race and class: Blood Elf Paladin
D. Number of days played (/played): 132 days 11 hours 34 minutes 58 seconds
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Alchemy and Herbalism (will change them if needed) 600/600 both. Got them for the realm first achi for our guild back in Sylvanas.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): The Dark Patrol, Huehue Gaming (EU-Sylvanas alliance), Bushido, Who
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Naive officers and bad atmosphere, Bushido went down and kicked from Who due to real life problems (couldn't attend to 80% of the raids) which are now taken care of.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I will try my best to make it to the raids. 2 raids in a week shouldn't be a problem but I will inform if there's anything.
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm: 05:00pm-05:00am
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: Did all raids in vanilla except Naxx, and all in TBC on a mage. Didn't play PvE in WotLK. Started holydin on Cata and cleared all normals + a few heroics in t11. 6/7 hc FL, 6/8 hc DS.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: Intel Core i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz x4,
NVIDIA GeForce GTX-570, 8mb Download, 1mb upload
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: No.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Yes.
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used?: i45.tinypic:com/29p3gxe.png A bit older picture, but ui hasn't changed. Using Shadowed unit frames along grid raidframes and indicators, DBM, Bartender, Recount, MSBT, TellMeWhen. Also every mouseover macro needed for a holy pala.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: Seems like you are a good guild with a nice progress and great raiding times. I'm hoping to meet people with happy attitudes and serious raids.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: I'll bring a competetive spirit with a good taste of humor. Smile I'm very dedicated in progress raiding and will give 100% of my knowledge to you.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: Not really Surprised
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: Trade chat, I don't think that anyone knows me. Razz
E. Now tell us a joke: A cool message from wife: Dear mother-in-law, don't teach me how to handle my children. I am living with one of yours and he really needs a lot of improvement.

Vetelä

Back to top Go down

Vetelä - Holy Paladin Empty Re: Vetelä - Holy Paladin

Post  Alexferguson Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Hello mate we spoke last night trial granted /w Georgebest idcfa or spacedjunks.Show up for raid tonight if it possible like we spoke Razz .

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down