Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lothrin - 511 Frost DK xrealm/faction

2 posters

Go down

Lothrin - 511 Frost DK xrealm/faction Empty Lothrin - 511 Frost DK xrealm/faction

Post  Lothrin Thu May 09, 2013 11:39 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Nicolaj
B. Age and gender: 15 male
C. Location: Denmark
D. Tell us something about yourself: Im a 15 year old guy who loves to play videogames. I like Drum & Bass, Trance and Videogame music. currently i go to school with exams coming up in July.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Auchindoun Alliance
B. Character name: Lothrín
C. Race and class: Human Death Knight (Troll as Horde)
D. Number of days played (/played): total time played 224, at lvl 90 41
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: I have Jewelcrafting and Engineering both maxed

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Prestige-DarkmoonFaire, Sereníty-DarkmoonFaire, iNvert-Auchindoun
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): pretty much all 3 guilds disbanded
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: Im very active, u can expect me to be online for every raid as possible
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.00pm at Monday and Thursday: can raid everyday that time
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
TBC: T5/T6 clear as Holy Pala while relevent
Wrath: T10 6/12 normal as Unholy DK
Cata: T11 clear normal mode as Frost DK. 4/7 T12HC 25 as Frost DK. 1/8H T13HC 25 as Frost DK
MoP: 13/16 T14 normal Frost DK. 7/12 T15 normal Frost Dk

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: during 25 man raids i have around 40-50 fps which is by default higher when in 10 man raids. my connection is pretty good
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: havent experience any DCs during raids
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?:yes i do
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? I use ElvUI, BigWigs, Hermes, Skada, Buggrabber/Bugsack(so i dont get random bugs popping up on screen during raid) and other addons that irrelevent for raiding

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: You seem like a good guild that wants to progress and are motivated to progress
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: Im a very dedicated raider, i dont rage because of wipes durings progress because they are a part of progression. Im always prepared for raids with flasks, pots etc.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: i have exams coming up in June that may prevent me from coming to raids.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: i dont know anyone in the guild that can vouch for me, i saw you on wowprogress
E. Now tell us a joke: WoW lost 1-2 Million subs, now down to 8.3M. Pack it up guys game is dead

Lothrin

Back to top Go down

Lothrin - 511 Frost DK xrealm/faction Empty Re: Lothrin - 511 Frost DK xrealm/faction

Post  idcfa Sat May 11, 2013 4:22 am

Appl Decline . Gl finding New Home

idcfa

Back to top Go down