Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DK Frost/ off spec Blood

2 posters

Go down

DK Frost/ off spec Blood Empty DK Frost/ off spec Blood

Post  sinnestro Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:25 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Tim
B. Age and gender: Male, 22
C. Location: Sweden
D. Tell us something about yourself: Working man - Sex drugs rock n roll and wow

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting nether
B. Character name: Sinnestro
C. Race and class: Orc, Dk
D. Number of days played (/played): got 50 days on my Dk becaouse it was originaly my alt Smile
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Blacksm, mining, yes they are

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Bellum pax, Magister dixit
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): More rading and hopefully more progress
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: playing everyday and will attend your raids
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm: 04.00pm-00.00
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: Vanilla(everything) TBC(everything) WOTLK(Icc) then i sttoped playing untill
MoP
4) HARDWARE & UI Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.7GHz
12 MB RAM @ 1600MHZ
ATI Radeon 5700 HD

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: 100mb
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: nops im all good
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Yes
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? Normal raid addons and some Dk helpers but i dont like messy stuff everywere

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: hope to do some nice progress rading with some nice peeps and have a laugh doing it!
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: becaouse i rock!
C. Is there anything you would like to add?:
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: In trade chat, you were recruting mele dps Smile
E. Now tell us a joke: Det var engång en gång och den var grusad!! typical swedss!

Dufrane
Admin

sinnestro

Back to top Go down

DK Frost/ off spec Blood Empty Re: DK Frost/ off spec Blood

Post  Alexferguson Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Sorry your not what we're looking for atm good luck finding new guild.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down