Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nackir WW monk ( Dps monk )

2 posters

Go down

Nackir WW monk ( Dps monk ) Empty Nackir WW monk ( Dps monk )

Post  Nackir Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name:Ronnie
B. Age and gender:Male 25 years old
C. Location:Sweden / stockholm
D. Tell us something about yourself: Well hate to write stuff about my self buuut well.
I like to play games like Wow DoTa2 Diablo 3 and stuff. when im not doing that then its work or party whit my friends.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server:Twisting nether
B. Character name:Nackir
C. Race and class:Orc male monk
D. Number of days played (/played):22 days on my monk and around 180 days on my rogue and 80~ on my shaman and so on ^^
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?:
i have 600 lw and 600 inscription

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Enraged ( Officer ) Civitas ( Gm ) revelation ( Officer/Raid leader)
and some more old guilds. cant remember them all after the years.
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):The guild died. I cud not get a connection whit the other officers/guild leader.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: It depends. sometime i can be offline for 1-3 days but i will most likely come to all the raids. But im not the one that geeks wow Eeevvverrryy daaay. I like to have some free time 2.
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.00pm at Monday and Thursday:well i can raid like every day nearly all the time! Smile
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: i have raided nearly all bosses that have been in wow from vanilla to now. (Not in ToT tho. 2/12 there )

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection:Never a problem whit my internet! Smile
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?:
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?:Yes i have/am!
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used?I use Skada, dbm , Omen. some some other addons thats not realy needed.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?:It seems to be a nice guild whit good progress.
And i like to progress and have fun so the guild did look good for me!
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: I am a fast learner that have been a Hardcore oldschool raider. I know what raiding is about and never give up!
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: The monk is the only charakter that i have on this server but i have some others on other servers. Dont think i can say so mutch more right now. But if you wanna know something more dont be afraid to ask! Smile
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: Nop. dont know anyone in the guild im on my own!
E. Now tell us a joke:
Teacher: "Anyone who thinks he's stupid may stand up!"

*Nobody stands up*
Teacher: "Im sure there are some stupid students over here!!"
*Little Johnny stands up*
Teacher: "Ohh, Johnny you think you're stupid?"
Little Johnny: "No... i just feel bad that you're standing alone..."

Nackir

Back to top Go down

Nackir WW monk ( Dps monk ) Empty Re: Nackir WW monk ( Dps monk )

Post  Alexferguson Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Currently we can't fit you in our roster good luck finding a new home mate.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down