Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windwalker/Brewmaster monk

2 posters

Go down

Windwalker/Brewmaster monk Empty Windwalker/Brewmaster monk

Post  Sante Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Dorel
B. Age and gender: male ,33 years
C. Location: Romania
D. Tell us something about yourself: A Normal guy in RL and a lovely monk in game

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Sante
C. Race and class: Pandaren monk
D. Number of days played (/played): 28 days at lvl 90
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: got Lw-600 with some 496 patterns and Engineering-600 with repair bot

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE
Was playing wow from Vanilla till middle of Wotlk , when i quit till start of Pandaria. On MoP i join on my bro guild Local Talent (he promise me he will bring me on raids , but Local Talent didnt raid anymore Sad ) , so i decided to start playing in my way.

A. Previous Guild(s): Oblivion-Sunstrider, Succession-Outland
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):Oblivion - guild disbanded, Succession - i quit the game
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: 100% attendance (with god support that :p if he will protect me to be sick)
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm: Can be on raid time + progress if we are doing plus doing all the dailys+VP/reset
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: I know all the game mechanics , pretty much are the same as was in Vanilla.

4) HARDWARE & UI : i5 2500+ , nvidia 580 , 16gb ddr3 and i use blizzard UI with power auras and BigWings+GTFO

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection:
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: verry rarely
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: yes
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? Like i type abit up , i use blizzard UI with power auras and BigWings+GTFO

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: To start playing again
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: Dunno , that isnt my call Smile Anyway , this isnt a hard game
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: Give raids :p
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: Dont know anyone , but hopefully i know all of you guys
E. Now tell us a joke: Is no racism in game Smile

Last edited by Sante on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sante

Back to top Go down

Windwalker/Brewmaster monk Empty Re: Windwalker/Brewmaster monk

Post  Alexferguson Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 am

Hey Dorel thanks for application.Me first impression from you is that you are very confident guy witch is aways good.Now what i wanna know is "so i decided to start playing in my way" what is your way ?Do you know what days we are raiding and why do you wanna join a casual guild ?And one more do you mind being benched from time to time ?

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sante Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 am

Hey , thank you for fast reply. My way , mean without waiting my brother to take me in raids ,going in raids because i deserve to be there. And ofc i can be on standby , i understand what progress mean. And about raiding days, yes , i read it on ginfo tread( Raiding evenings twice a week during progress - Thursday & Monday (optional day Sunday) : 19:30 - 23:00 ).When I applyed to Insidious , i know that is a casual guild , but , is a guild where i have a chance to start raiding (cant apply to Method or Clarity), but most important for me is the team , then progress. I'm here , waiting more questions if you have

Sante

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:54 am

Can't catch you online man /w Georgebest for little chat see you ingame.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down