Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistweaving Monk

2 posters

Go down

Mistweaving Monk Empty Mistweaving Monk

Post  jamella Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Rune
B. Age and gender: 27, Male
C. Location: Denmark
D. Tell us something about yourself: Hi, I’m a 27 year old guy that works as an IT-supporter on a business school. In my spare time I enjoy playing World of Warcraft and have been doing that since the beta. I have only been raiding as a healer. In TBC, Wrath and Cata I raided as a holy paladin and when Mists came out I wanted to try the new healing monk. I must say I like it!
In Mists I have experience in 14/16.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Jamella
C. Race and class: Blood elf monk
D. Number of days played (/played): 16 days.
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?:
Inscription and engineering, ofc they are max!

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Epixplx and my previous guild name was a long and strange name, can’t even remember…
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): It collapsed as people left, unfortunately.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: My goal is to have 99% attendance.
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: 7.30-11pm Monday, Thursday and Sunday.
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: I have cleared most of the content in every raid instance as a holy paladin.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection:

Intel Core i7 3770K Ivy Bridge, 8GB RAM, GTX680, 23” Alienware monitor. I’m running Windows 8 on a SSD.
My internet is 20/2 Mbit.

B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?:
Nope. I have 30-40ms.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Yes Smile
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used?
My UI: i.imgur .com/wVDdqab.jpg
I use:
ElvUI, Auctioner, AuctionLite, Deadly Boss Mods, GatherMate2, GatherMate2_Data, MikScrollingBattleText, Postal, ReforgeLite, Routes, Skada Damage Meter.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?:
Because I would like to raid with a good guild and Izox recommended you guys.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?:
Because I will be there on time, and I bring my A-game.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?:
I don’t slack… I find it disrespectful.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: Izox told me about you guys. He can vouch for me Smile
E. Now tell us a joke:
On vent I probably will say something funny if I feel like it Razz

jamella

Back to top Go down

Mistweaving Monk Empty Re: Mistweaving Monk

Post  Alexferguson Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Trial granted another danish in the guild ! Probably coz me nick name belongs to great dane GEORGEBEST !!!! Smile see you on-line mate.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down