Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lambreatta - Hunter - BM/SV

3 posters

Go down

Lambreatta - Hunter - BM/SV Empty Lambreatta - Hunter - BM/SV

Post  Lambreatta Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Johnas
B. Age and gender: 26, male
C. Location: Denmark
D. Tell us something about yourself: I am a physiotherapist and am training for an ironman this comming summer. If you need/want further personal info just ask for it.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Lambreatta
C. Race and class: Pandaren Hunter
D. Number of days played (/played): Total time played: 66 days, 7 hours, 3 minutes, 52 seconds
[12:32:22] Time played this level: 14 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes, 48 seconds
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: I have Skinning and Leatherworking and then all of the sec. professions and all are maxed.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Ante Morten (Azjol-Nerub), Temptation (Azjol-Nerub), The Rumsey Rumblers (Twisting Nether) and Slam Dunk (Twisting Nether)
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Ante Mortem disbanded, Temptation had pure leadership and even worse raid leading, the Rumsey Rumblers fell apart when old players left the game. Slam Dunk seems a bit to sloppy when it come to raiding. Talking about real life issues while on progress bosses and so on. I have yet to leave Slam Dunk since being in a raiding guild is better then being a free spirit ind trade.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I am fairly active in WoW as I do not really play other games on my PC. Regarding raid attendance I hav allways been close to 100% unless some really serious have come up in real life that has needed my attention. So basicly if I sign for a raid I am there.
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm: 19-00 on most days except for friday.
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: I join in 4.2 but got to clear normal while it was current. In 4.3 (While I was in Temptation) we got normal down with 5% nerf and got to Spine on 20% nerf. Then I needed a change and startet my own group from ground up and got 8/8 HC with them with 35% nerf.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: I can currently raid on 2 PC's, one is my laptop (2,5 GHz I5, 6Gb RAM, Radeon HD 7470M graphicscard) and this runs WoW smoothly. My stationary has even higher spec (3,3 GHz I5, 8 Gb Ram and 2 Gb Nvidia graphics card). My connection i 30 Mbit down, 3 Mbit up.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: nope.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: I do have a headset and am more then willing to communicate during raid hours. Ventrillo is no problem for me.
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? I try and keep my UI as clean as possible but also to be able to show me buffs and trinket procs, etc. right in my face to maximise the amount of DPS I can push. I use TellMeWhen, Bartender4, Recount, DBM, Tidy Plates, Omen, Grid, Quartz, Classtimer, OmniCC and Stay Focused!.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: I see you have good progress and are willing to work for more. Also you seem friendly to talk to.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: I am willing to improve where I can and will fight for a raid spot if it should come to that. I have no problem with sitting out a boss/raid if the encounter calls for it or the raid leader see it fit. Also I always do my homework and always comes prepared to raids.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: As of right now nothing springs to mind.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: I saw you recruiting in trade. I have only breefly spoken to idcfa but I would not say that it would be enough to vouch for me in any way.
E. Now tell us a joke: I do not know many jokes but I do enjoy a good laugh. So here I must sadly disapoint you with not having a joke ready.

Lambreatta

Back to top Go down

Lambreatta - Hunter - BM/SV Empty Re: Lambreatta - Hunter - BM/SV

Post  idcfa Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Tnx for appl m8 2night when other officers show up will gif u answear . Firewall !!!

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:31 am

Hello nice application alot of good points you made there.Only minus i see is lack of previous experience but if you do what u said in there we can expect only good things from you. Contact Georgebest for little chat in game.Also i think id was trying to tell you farewell not firewall such a weirdo Razz .

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum