Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

disc priest

2 posters

Go down

disc priest Empty disc priest

Post  virati Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: mathies pirchert
B. Age and gender: 18 male
C. Location: Denmark in a small city
D. Tell us something about yourself: im a guy that is 18 years old i go to school and play wow in my free time. i have played for over 5 years. i have just joined the server with the prot pala Ophidian.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: twisting nether
B. Character name: virati
C. Race and class: undead priest disc
D. Number of days played (/played): 23 days in lvl 90 34 in all time.
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: i have herb and alch they are maxed

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): reborn glory bloodsclap
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): ppl fighting to much and not getting anything done
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: as much as posible i might have to go 15 ealier at some raids due to school unfortunantly
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: stands above
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: i have done some raiding in TBC and WotLK but not that much have more in Cata tho

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: have nvidia 540m intel i5 8gb ram and 10 mbit/s
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: never
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: y i steelseries<3
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? i use elvui healerbot rapture guide and DBM and ofc some other none raid ui

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: i want a stable raiding team with my friend Ophidian i want to play with ppl that burn for the game and for progress as much as i do.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: i always play to 100% i got alot of pecient when it comes to progress bosses maby involving alot of wipes
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: nope
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: i heard about you from my friend and from wow progress
E. Now tell us a joke:
Some scientists decided to do the following experiments on a dog.

For the first experiment, they cut one of the dog's legs off, then they told the dog to walk. The dog got up and walked, so they they learned that a dog could walk with just three legs.

For the second experiment, they cut off a second leg from the dog, then they told the dog once more to walk. The dog was still able to walk with only two legs.

For the third experiment, they cut off yet another leg from the dog and once more they told the dog to walk. However, the dog wasn't able to walk with only one leg.

As a result of these three experiments, the scientists wrote in their final report that the dog had lost it's hearing after having three legs cut off.

virati

Back to top Go down

disc priest Empty Re: disc priest

Post  Alexferguson Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Thanks for application will get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  virati Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:15 pm

need to add i have 6/6 msv normal 4/6 hof normal and 2/4 toes normal
i am able to raid 07:30 pm to 11:15 pm

virati

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexferguson Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Currently we can't fit you in our roster good luck finding a new home mate.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum