Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nabzul - Shaman - Enhancement/Resto

2 posters

Go down

Nabzul - Shaman - Enhancement/Resto Empty Nabzul - Shaman - Enhancement/Resto

Post  Nabzul Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:29 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Adriano
B. Age and gender: 19, male
C. Location: South Africa
D. Tell us something about yourself: I am currently studying Electrical Engineering at University and my passion is anything technical (Like WoW ).

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether
B. Character name: Nabzul
C. Race and class: Tauren Shaman
D. Number of days played (/played): 18 days (On Nabzul), A further 69 Days on my Paladin Alt (Used to be main) named Moarlite on Kazzak EU.
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Tailoring (600/600) and Enchanting (600/600) and they are indeed maxed out . 

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Immortality (Doomhammer), Imperial (Lightbringer), Forbidden Salvation/Cygni (Lightbringer/Twisting Nether).
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Immortality was an extremely hardcore 25man guild back in WoTLK (5 raid nights per week) and my schedule could not accommodate such a raiding schedule, Imperial was disbanded due to raid leadership quitting WoW after Lich King was downed and Forbidden Salvation recently transferred to Twisting Nether under the name Cygni but the raid team could not survive due to many raiders stopping raiding. 
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I am fairly active and you can expect at least 90% raid attendance from me (I don't want to say 100% because life happens from time to time).
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm:anywhere between 18:00-24:00 server time daily.
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: Only started raiding begining WoTLK so i'll pick it up from there Cleared Naxx, Cleared Ulduar with 6/14 Hard modes, Cleared TotC on normal and heroic difficulties and cleared Icecrown Citadel on Normal and 6/12 heroic mode. And Ruby Sanctum was cleared on normal mode.

Cataclysm - Blackwing Descent cleared on normal, Baston of Twilight cleared on normal 1/6 heroic, Throne of the Four Winds cleared on normal. Firelands cleared 7/7 normal and 2/7 heroic and then Dragon Soul cleared normal and 8/8 heroic with 25% debuff.

P.S. Most of the WoTLK raids were done on my alt Moarlite (Kazzak EU) and on my other alt Tygarus (Doomhammer EU).

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: Still running a good ol Intel Core 2 Duo with 4GB RAM and a nVidia GTS 450 graphics card which manages to run wow at 1600x900 on Good graphics settings smoothly. Internet connection is currently a 2Mb line and before all you europeans start laughing at how slow my line is just know it runs WoW perfectly with very little lag .
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: Definitely not my line is very stable and my PC runs very well.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Yes I have a microphone with a headset and I am indeed able to communicate verbally on ventrillo
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? Where do I start okay first of all I use ElvUI as my base addon which includes pretty much everything nameplates, raid frames, player frames, cast bars all of those bits and pieces. Then on top of that I use Vuhdo for my raid frames because it displays debuffs very nicely and it has the added healing functionality which is why I prefer it over Grid, and then Recount is used to make sure i'm not slacking  but it has been configured to auto-hide during combat because I really don't need to know about my dps when i'm trying to focus on boss tactics during a fight. then extra addons such as Atlasloot are used and then of course the important one Deadly Boss Mods. Then lastly I use and addon called EnhaPrio which helps me watch my totems and spells etc as an enhancement shaman allowing me to focus on maximizing my dps and focus on the boss.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: I want to join your guild because I want to raid in an enviroment where there is a balance betwen downing bosses and enjoying the game and that is what I see in Insidious.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: Haha I like this question. I have no idea really perhaps because I am nice person to raid with  or at least I think I am  and I believe I have an extensive knowledge of my class and WoW in general which some newer WoW players seem to be missing.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: I would just like to say thank you for reading and reviewing my application and I hope to hear from you soon. 
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: I heard about you in Trade Channel on Twisting Nether so therefore nope there is nobody who can vouch for me although I have spoken to various officers in my travels.
E. Now tell us a joke:  What do you call two Mexicans playing Basketball? Juan on Juan!

Nabzul

Back to top Go down

Nabzul - Shaman - Enhancement/Resto Empty Re: Nabzul - Shaman - Enhancement/Resto

Post  Alexferguson Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks for application will get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Nabzul - Shaman - Enhancement/Resto Empty Re: Nabzul - Shaman - Enhancement/Resto

Post  Alexferguson Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 am

Contact Goergebest ingame for little chat cheers.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down