Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruptan Prot/dps Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Ruptan Prot/dps Warrior Empty Ruptan Prot/dps Warrior

Post  ruptan Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Rupert
B. Age and gender: 36 male
C. Location: Denmark
D. Tell us something about yourself: I am a student finishing this summer, Marketing management and finance. I have played wow for over 8 years now and see no reason to stop anytime soon.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting nether
B. Character name: Ruptan
C. Race and class: Warrior Tauren
D. Number of days played (/played): 46 days on this toon.
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Blacksmithing 600/ Engineering 600

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE
A. Previous Guild(s):
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):
Archaic order: only been there a few weeks. they took me in as friend, with a promish that they would do Alt raids where i could gear up so i could join their main raid team. there have only been 1 so fare and they only did 2 bosses there, so ill never get up to their gear lvl.
Seven - from 3 month before MOP release till now. want to leave cos they dont have the same lvl of ambition as me. i was raidleader out of necessity not choise. now they have one that can Rl. i have stayed there only cos of that didnt want to leave them in a bad way.
Disillusion - joined them during the first month of Cata, left them cos they are on a dead server SSC they are really good ppl, but i had to join a server with more ppl.( during that time i have alts in a friends guild on same server)
Syndrom: joined during beginning of icc left cos GM became a bastard and killed the guild.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: I am very active was RL as you can see and I missed 3 raids during mop until I stopped and that is with 4 raids a week.
D. We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.00pm at Monday and Thursday: from 7:30 to 23:00 would be fine both days for me.
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
-MoP experience: 16/16 +1 hc on ruptan pre 5.2 have 2/12 tot only. sadly. will explain why later in the apply.
- Cataclysm experience: did t11 clear and 4 hc on my feral druid. t12 i cleared on feral druid and 2 hc on feral druid did other 2 on priest(in total 4 hc guild needed a shadow priest and had to many melee went from 25 to 10 man). ds i cleared normal and did 6 hc with Disillusion on priest and i then moved to TN joined Seven on hunter and cleared Ds hc.
- Wrath of The Lich King experience: I raided in a friends guild during naxx and ulduar, changed from outland ally to TN horde and joined syndrom. we did 5 hc icc on my mage. did the rest 12/12 with pugs after i left on my priest.
- Burning Crusade experience: This is when i stared playing and not much of raiding, did some kara, gruul, zul'aman on mage and priest but was really it.
- Vanilla experience:didnt play

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: internet is 10/5 pc is a gamer pc made by a friend of mine its big enough to run wow twitch tv with 5 streams open and still not lag.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: no
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: as former RL yes
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? Below is a pic of mine in arms LFR. I use Elvui and Tell Me When to keep track of everything.
http: // imageshack.us / f/29/wowscrnshot040413201114.jpg/
5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: I am in a stage of my life where other things than the game count, but im not ready to stop playing. Finding a guild that raid less than 4 days a week is really hard and if you find them they have no progress and don’t take it seriously. I need to kill bosses when I raid. Not saying I cant handle nights of wiping cos a boss is hard.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: you should chose me because I take the game seriously and I spend the time needed and more on studying fights and different classes specs. I am very active during raids I love figuring out tacks for a specific fight. Helping in general. And most of all I can take critic as long as its constructive.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?:
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: no I don’t know anyone. I found you through wowprogress.com
E. Now tell us a joke:
Kungen is my older sister and Sco is my little brother.

As i said above i would explain why i have only got 2/12 tot.
Seven got in a player that could raidlead during first week of TOT so i could stop. i really needed to move from my flat to my girlfriends place and i have done so now but it has been almost imposible to join a pug for tot cos i had only 1 kill. when i came back after 2 weeks or so. and i joined Archaic order hoping it would help. but no.
It will be almost imposible for me to get into pugs. so i have chosen to take a change of applying to a guild that could fit me and that i could dedicate my self to. as you can see i dont jump from guild to guild. i stay and work for it. but when the game isnt funny anymore the changes are needed that is what happende to me and seven.

ruptan

Back to top Go down

Ruptan Prot/dps Warrior Empty Re: Ruptan Prot/dps Warrior

Post  Alexferguson Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello mate nice application.You look like a dedicated raider but at this moment we cannot fit you neither us a tank or dps.If something changes in near future ill contact you.Good luck finding a new guild.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down