Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necromancar app

2 posters

Go down

Necromancar app Empty Necromancar app

Post  Necromancar Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:31 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name:Mohamed
B. Age and gender: 24/male
C. Location:kuwait
D. Tell us something about yourself: i have a family and son . i have good life that ever man dream about it

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server:Twisting Nether / horde
B. Character name: Necromancar
C. Race and class: sexy blood elf
D. Number of days played (/played):280 days, 20 hours, 13 minutes , 8 seconds
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?:
JC: max -- Mining : max
3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE
16/16 normal - 5/16 Heroic mop raids - 4/12 ToT then Disband
A. Previous Guild(s): Equivalency
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): the guild Disband
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: i play 6-12 hours everyday achi i got from tot is 4/12 but i watch vid before the raid start so i can make sure that i know what to do in Fights
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: yes ofc
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: in lvl 60 i was a hunter till tbc not too much epx but in wotlk when dk comes i play tank for 5 years i done many raids normal or hard mode

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: its 110 ms its very good connection
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: not at all
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: yes ofc i have headset i love to talk and make friends
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? i put all the addons i need for raid and for my player

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?:i want be part of the guild that kill every bosss in mop
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: i will do my best so you can pick me above anyone eles
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: i wish to join the guild and make good friendship with everyone
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?:Georgebest
E. Now tell us a joke:Necromancar in the farm Eeeya Eeeya hooo

Necromancar

Back to top Go down

Necromancar app Empty Re: Necromancar app

Post  Alexferguson Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Contact Georgebest or idcfa for little chat thanks .

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum