Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tieriá (Warlock)

2 posters

Go down

Tieriá (Warlock) Empty Tieriá (Warlock)

Post  djtje Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:07 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name:
Dirk-Jan van der Plas

B. Age and gender:
23, male

C. Location:
Katwijk, the Netherlands

D. Tell us something about yourself:
I've just graduated on my bachelor study, and im currently looking for a job, I also play sports a lot, I cycle, play soccer, fitness and play fustal.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server:
Twisting Nether

B. Character name:
Tieriá

C. Race and class:
Orc, Warlock

D. Number of days played (/played):
Around 50 days played

E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?:
Jewelcrafting and Alchemy both maxed out, got almost every other proffesion maxed out on my alts.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s):
Renascence (Vek'Nilash), Eternal Legacy (Twisting Nether)

B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):
I left Renascence cause i've wanted to join a guild who played on a higher level raiding wise, thats when i joined Eternal Legacy. I raided Dragon Soul and the start of Mist of Pandaria with Eternal Legacy as a more hardcore raider while raiding 4 a 5 days a week. We were 4/6 MSV HC an 5/6 HoF normal when i went for a holiday to Australia for 2 months an when I came back 2 weeks ago Eternal Legacy had stopped raiding and all the members either quit or left for other guilds.

C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?:
Like i already said, the time i've been in Eternal Legacy we raided 5 days a week and I played a lot more then the raiding nigths. I´m hoping to do exactly the same for Insidious.

D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday:
It´s one of the main reasons i´m writing this application, Insidious is as far as i know the only guild who only raid on thursday and monday and still got decent progress. At the moment i´m in between jobs but i´ve got a partime job which makes me work on tuesday-, wednesday- and fridaynights all the other nights im free. So if u give me a chance i'm sure i'll be available from 7.00pm till 12.00pm on both Monday and Thursday.

E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
I played a Shaman in vannila WoW where i've managed to kill Raganaros, i've played TBC and WotLK on a private server, and started playing on Blizzard again when Firelands came along.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection:
Currently working with a:
Intel Core I7 2600k
2 x MSI R6870 HAWK
Asrock P67 Extreme6 Motherboard

Ziggo 60mbit down / 6mbit up

B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?:
Nope

C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?:
I've been in a couple of English speaking guild and never had problems to communicate with my guild members there so i guess thats a yes.

D. Describe your UI, which addons are used?
Using ElvUi with some standard addons like Bigwigs, Skada, Tidyplates etc.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?:
I like to join Insidious cause it looks like an active guild where people play because they wanna have fun, not because they wanna be a server top 10 guild. I'm also only able to play on mondag and thursday nights so Insidious fits right in for me. And after being in a very hardcore raiding guild i'd like to settle down a bit and raid 2/3 nights a week.

B. Why should we pick you over someone else?:
I'm a very motivated player and love to progress on encounters and read up on different tactics and stuff just to try and get the kill u've been working for is a big motivation for me.

C. Is there anything you would like to add?:
I know my current progress isn't that much but im an active player and learn fast, i've also seen plenty of movies with tactics how to kill bosses and im a fast learner.

D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?:
I've searched on wowprogress for guilds who raided Thursday and Monday and thats how i found you and also saw some recruitment on trade while i was Thunder Bluff.

E. Now tell us a joke:
A driver puts his car on a parking place for handicapped people in the city, while he's parking his car a policeagent who was walking across the street calls him, asking: hey, whats ur handicap? The driver puts his head out of the window and yells: Gilles de la Tourette, asshole!

djtje

Back to top Go down

Tieriá (Warlock) Empty Re: Tieriá (Warlock)

Post  Alexferguson Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Currently we can't fit you in our roster good luck finding a new home mate.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum