Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

marzoga (holy paladin)

2 posters

Go down

marzoga (holy paladin) Empty marzoga (holy paladin)

Post  marzoga Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:14 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: saleh
B. Age and gender: 34 years old Smile
C. Location: bahrain it is an iceland in the middle east
D. Tell us something about yourself: friendly and respect the whole ppl

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: twisting nether
B. Character name: marzoga
C. Race and class: blood elf holy paladin
D. Number of days played (/played): 146 days
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: enchanting and JC bith are max

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s):i was in sunstrider realm i moved here after the server is dead
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): i join VOLYAL after i moved here for raiding but i just relize that they are not active at all Sad theu didnt raid ever and ppl leave for the guild
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: im active 99% and you will see the serios and full focus from me Smile
D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: im playing wow for raiding so i have open time for raid brother any day any time
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK: i started playing in TBC i cleared kara and groul and maggy and ssc and i killed 7/9 boss in BT in TBC time ofc then i quit the game till WOTLK in WOTLK i cleard eveything normal exapt the final boss in ulduar in CATA i cleared everything normal and most the hc and i cleared DS in the same week after patch relieze and in the next week i killed the first boss in hc mode they i quit cuz realy it was kids fights tbh and i just come back cuz i quit for like over then 1 year

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: what i know that i have imba graphics card GTX 660 TI it gave me over then 120 fps in ultra Smile
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: no at all
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: ofc yea even TS and i have my own vent also Smile
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? im using grid+party over+ tell me when+dbm+ recount +Omen treath meter and other addons that help me

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: im searching for active raiding guild with very good rep to grow with them and this is what i found with you
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: im exp in my class cuz im playing 5 years as holy paladin , skilled and very active.serios in raids lively in the other time
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: hope you try me ones to see the skill Smile
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: in the trade chat
E. Now tell us a joke: i prefer it while we speak on vent Smile and sorry for my quick application Smile

marzoga

Back to top Go down

marzoga (holy paladin) Empty Re: marzoga (holy paladin)

Post  idcfa Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Hey m8 tnx for the Appl . Will send u answear as soon as i speak with our Officers .Cheers

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Post  idcfa Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Trial is up be ready for monday raid . Read hof/toes tactic cya then

idcfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down