Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benasaurus [Balance druid]

2 posters

Go down

Benasaurus [Balance druid] Empty Benasaurus [Balance druid]

Post  benasaurus Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Benasaurus (Ben IRL Very Happy)
B. Age and gender: 19 Male
C. Location: England
D. Tell us something about yourself: at the moment im working as a chef in a local restaraunt and studying catering at college. I am also a very keen skater and take part in many local and national competitions. my main aim in life is to be great at what i enjoy and so far im on the right track.

My Character: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Benasaurus/simple

A. Server: Twisting nether ( recently moved from The Malestrom )
B. Character name: Benasaurus
C. Race and class: Troll Druid
D. Played Time: 137 days 16 hours
E. Proffesions: i currently have enjineering and enchanting both maxed to 600

3) Guild and Raid Experience: ive raiding since early wrath when i first started to play wow, my first raiding experince was Ulduar and cleared all but Yogg Saron. i then started to take the game abit more serious and joined a HC progression guild and cleared 11/12 hc ICC 25 man.

when Cataclysm came out we cleared 12/12 normal pretty fast within the first few weeks and then started to clear hc which we managed to get 8/12 hc before firelands patch hit. Firelands we then cleared 6/6 hc prenerf and Ragnaros after first nerf. DS guild hit a few problems so we had to rework and were slow on progress and finaly downed spine with 25% buff. guild then called it and we all went our seperate ways.

Mop i havent really been to active since ive moved apartments and had to get my net and general stuff sorted out. i started to pug and cleared 16/16 normal a few times.

A. Previous Guild(s): New Entity (stormscale eu) , Lets Call It ( Maelstrom eu )

B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): i havent been in a serious guild since start of Mop as i explain above. but my last guild hit a few problems at the end of dragon soul and we decided it would be better to split.

C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: Im very active playing almost every day for maybe 5-6 hours. i can attend every raid as my work finishes at 4 pm so making every raid will not be a problem.

D.We raid twice per week(with one optional). Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm at Monday and Thursday: I can raid from any time after 4 pm every day as thats the time i will get home from work.

4) HARDWARE & UI : Im not to good with computers so i cant really explain it ( its a very good specced pc, and runs wow just fine ), as my flatmate sorts that sort of stuff out for me.

MY UI : as im a new user to the site im not able to post external links

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: my latency is usualy around 22 so i never have problems with lag or disconecting.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: my computer is only a few months old and its is a very good spec. i run 25 man raids at around 50-60 fps.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Comunicating isnt a problem for me. and my head set works prefectly Very Happy
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? I use tellmewhen to track my cds ( trickets procs, cooldowns ) so i can get the most out of my dots and spell. i use recount for my damage metre. i have DBM and bigwigs as sometimes one is better for certain encounters.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: Well ive recently moved here from the maelstrom and was looking for a guild that is running Hc progression. your raid times are perfect for me. Also who wouldnt want top play with the best footballer of all time ( GeorgeBest )
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: Im very confident at playing my class. i can play it well and to the best of its abilitys. i also enjoy playing it which helps alot cause that means im willing to put effort into being the best at it. im my past raiding experince ive also had quite i few ranked dps kills. reaching 36 best boomkin on ragnaros hc.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: i would just like to say im a very dedicated player i love this game and am very passionate player. Im sure i would be an excelent part of the team if i were to be accepted.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: George best and another shammy was posting in trade chat about you recruiting a boomkin for hc progression.
E. Now tell us a joke: A man walks into a bar...... OUCH!!

benasaurus

Back to top Go down

Benasaurus [Balance druid] Empty Re: Benasaurus [Balance druid]

Post  Alexferguson Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:06 am

Trial granted /w Georgebest Idcfa or spacedjunks.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down