Insidious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fimbulvetr - Rogue - Melee DPS (accepted)

3 posters

Go down

Fimbulvetr - Rogue - Melee DPS (accepted) Empty Fimbulvetr - Rogue - Melee DPS (accepted)

Post  Fimbulvetr Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:02 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Name: Mirnie
B. Age and gender: 25, female.
C. Location: Finland.
D. Tell us something about yourself: Canadian, moved to Europe 3 years ago. Dedicated, a bit reserved, gamer.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server: Twisting Nether.
B. Character name: Fimbulvetr.
C. Race and class: Blood Elf, Combat Rogue (OS PvP Sub/PvE Assassination).
D. Number of days played (/played): 239 days on EU servers, since Vanilla on my old account on US servers as Alliance.
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: Alchemy and Herbalism, all at 600.

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, RAIDING EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE

A. Previous Guild(s): Oblivion on Sporeggar, 25man raiding, realm died, transfered to TN; tried out a couple of guilds on TN, joined STALKERS for DS 25/10man raiding.
B. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s): Still in STALKERS, looking for something better, internal issues.
C. How active are you and what level of raid attendance can we expect from you?: 100% raid attendance. Quite active in-game, I also work on my alts and their professions. All reputations exalted by now, except Nat Pagle and The Black Prince (647/12k).
D. Give the hours (in server time) that you can raid between e.g. 07.30pm-11.30pm: Anything after 7pm server time goes. I don't mind staying in raid past the raid end, if we are achieving certain progress.
E. Previous raiding experience in vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:
On my US account, I raided Vanilla as a Combat Rogue and Protection Paladin - all content, 40man raids were amazing and messy, but fun to say the least.
During TBC I raided as a Combat Rogue and Arms Warrior, all content but mainly Karazhan, full tier.
A week before WOTLK came out, I decided to take a break, got married, moved to Finland with my husband, and came back to the game 2 weeks before Cataclysm came out. However, I have raided WOTLK content for the fun of it and because I love achievements.
Raided all Cataclysm as Horde on EU realms on Sporeggar in a guild named Oblivion, 25man raiding, all content (BWD, TOTFW, BOT, few heroic bosses, some achievements). Oblivion became a 10man raiding guild, and soon fell apart as the realm is still to date the lowest populated realm on EU servers. Created my own guild with a friend, Repent, which later I gave to my friend and they also transfered to TN. Once transfered to TN, raided FL and DS with STALKERS as a Combat Rogue, got my Fangs of the Father legendaries, and also raided as MT for Team 2 on my DK.
My experience so far in MoP is 3/6 in MSV. Aiming for more.

4) HARDWARE & UI

A. Brief computer specification & Internet connection: I'll be honest, I have no clue how to give you that information, I have excellent internet connection and have a gaming computer. I let my husband do all the techy stuff, sorry.
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: Not at all.
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Ventrilo?: Yes.
D. Describe your UI, which addons are used? I have molded my UI to my liking by using X-Perl and Bartender. I use DBM, Skada, GTFO, RoguePowerBars, SliceAdmiral, OmniCC, BanditsGuileHelper, ForteXorcist, few gathering addons for Herbalism and Fishing, and various PvP addons when doing PvP.

5) FINALLY

A. Why do you want to join the Insidious Guild?: You are in need of a rogue, I am a good Rogue. Your ad sounded inviting.
B. Why should we pick you over someone else?: Although it is up to you to decide, I can bring dedication and knowledge to the guild. I am seeking for a mature bunch to raid with. I bring good dps and raid awareness, and I am packed with 15600 achievement points, I think it depicts the sort of player I am and continue to be.
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: As you expect the best of me, I also expect the best of you. As talked about with Georgebest, jokes are jokes, but I won't tolerate offensive jokes. I can let loose, but I like mutual respect.
D. How did you hear about us and is there anyone in Insidious who can vouch for you?: I read your recruiting ad on trade chat. I do not know anyone in your guild.
E. Now tell us a joke: Ok. I read this one today, made me chuckle a bit, I must admit.
"Oh, did you hear? Reese Whatshername got stabbed to death today, while walking to her car!"
"Reese... Witherspoon?"
"No... with a knife"
Har har.. Smile

Thank you for your attention.

Fimbulvetr

Back to top Go down

Fimbulvetr - Rogue - Melee DPS (accepted) Empty Re: Fimbulvetr - Rogue - Melee DPS (accepted)

Post  Alexferguson Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:26 am

Thanks for application we will get back to you soon us possible.

Alexferguson

Back to top Go down

Fimbulvetr - Rogue - Melee DPS (accepted) Empty Re: Fimbulvetr - Rogue - Melee DPS (accepted)

Post  Dufrane Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:27 am

Hey, thanks for the app!

We've accepted you for a trial run. Give Dufrane, Idcfa or Georgebest a whisper for an invite Smile

Dufrane
Admin

https://insidiousguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down